Terms and Conditions
By entering the Win an INFINITI Experience Competition (“Promotion”) and by accepting a Prize, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. The Promotion will run for the duration of the MCKAYSON New Zealand Womens Open – Thursday 28th September to Sunday 1st October 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
2. To enter the Promotion and have the chance to win the Prize for a weekly draw, you must:
a) enter your details in the Competition Page on the INFINITI NZ website or at the MCKAYSON New Zealand Womens Open; and
b) be a New Zealand resident, currently living in New Zealand; and
c) be able to commute to Auckland including Taipa Resort at the winners expense; and
d) be over 18 years of age; and
e) have a valid, clean New Zealand Drivers License
f) participate on the PGA Technologies Golf Simulator; and
3. The Competition is not open to employees of INFINITI New Zealand Limited and their families, its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates.
4. No Prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
5. The Prize winner(s) will be notified using the contact details provided on the entry form.
6. In the event that there is more than one winner with the same distance to the pin, the winner will be selected at random.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. The prize includes two nights’ accommodation at the Ramada Taipa, a round of golf for two at Kauri Cliffs Golf Course including carts and an INFINITI vehicle to get you there.
2. The prize does not include flights or accommodation.
3. The cost of the petrol in the vehicle is at the winners expense.
4. Vehicle is subject to availability and terms of loan agreement.
5. The tickets are valid for 12 months from the 1st of October 2017.
6. Prize will be organised through the INFINITI Concierge.
1. The Promoters are INFINITI New Zealand Limited and PGA Technologies (“Promoters”).
2. The Promoters reserve the right to extend, postpone or cancel the Promotion and to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withhold the award of any Prize if the Promoters suspect that there has been a security breach within the prize application or any program used to conduct the Promotion or an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prize.
4. If you accept the Prize, you are responsible, at your own cost, for obtaining all necessary insurances and any other thing necessary to benefit from the Prize, including all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize.
5. You agree that you are providing your information to the Promoters. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the LPGA. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge LPGA from any and all liability for all risks, claims, or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring, which may arise at any time from or in connection with this Promotion.
6. All Promotion entries become the property of the Promoters.
7. You agree that, if you are a Prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration, and you agree that you must make yourself available for this purpose.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize.
9. By entering the Promotion you agree to receive further information regarding INFINITI New Zealand Limited about its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message) using the contact details provided by you.
10. By entering the Promotion you agree to receive further information regarding PGA Technologies about its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message) using the contact details provided by you.
The Promoter will collect and use your details for the purposes of running this Promotion and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You can access or request correction of your personal information by contacting INFINITI New Zealand on 0800 MY INFINITI (694 634).